Unfortunately due to time and weather I haven’t been able to get out to have a look at the Bush close up, but here are some pics taken from Stokes Bay, about a mile away:
If anybody – partricularly anyone stateside with folks on the Bush – would like any larger hi-res pics, please let me know.
- 5,300 sailors come to town in giant ship (thesun.co.uk)
- World’s most powerful warship drops anchor off the UK (mirror.co.uk)
- Giant aircraft carrier sails in (news.uk.msn.com)
- USS George H.W. Bush First Stop Portsmouth (waronterrornews.typepad.com)
- USS George H.W. Bush – Navy’s newest supercarrier departs on maiden voyage (gcaptain.com)